Recruitment - Pub Locums and Club Locums


Do you want to become a Locum (Relief Manager) as either a single or a couple?

We have immediate work available.

Have you several years' management experience in the licensed and hospitality industry? Do you have good references?

If you work through us, your status would be 'Self-employed,' which you must be able to prove. We are a National Company and you would be expected to travel to locations throughout the UK.

Before joining us you would be required to place a deposit.

If you are reliable, honest and trustworthy, have the enthusiasm and commitment to manage other companies' / persons' businesses and wish only to work up to approximately 40 weeks of the year, we would be pleased to talk to you.

Please print out the 3 application forms (if a couple you will each need to fill in an application form), complete them and send them together with a photograph / s through the post to:
Pub Locums Ltd
P.O. Box 3635
ST14 9BS

We regret that we cannot process incomplete forms or those without photographs.

To be able to accept work from us, you must already have a Personal Licence (NCPLH) and Food Hygiene Certificate (if a couple).

If you do not have the following certificates we would give you time to obtain them: Couples only require one certificate per couple.

You may send C.V's. as appendices (please note we cannot accept emails regarding recruitment).

We normally arrange an interview within 10 days of receipt of a completed application.

For further information on our opportunities, telephone us on 01889 560954 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Otherwise, complete the application forms and send them to us. We respond to every correctly completed form.

Click here to download the application and authorisation forms